SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH
OUR MOTIVATED COMMUNITY!
Do you want to have your voice featured to our motivated community? Are there insights/tutorials you would like to share with the ardent readers of The Perfect Motivations Blog? Awesome!
You are welcome to our contributor platform where passionate writers are being allowed to feed us with unique content and different view-point.
We receive quite a number of guest post submissions every week from brands and individuals; some are awesome while some are awful. That’s why I have decided to state carefully our writer’s guidelines.
Seriously be sure to go over these few guidelines carefully so as not to give our editors “headache” and end up wasting your time!
- Storm Perfect Motivations, get used to our topics and areas we cover. Article submission which isn’t related to our niche would be rejected without even giving a reply. Our Categories includes: Entrepreneurship, parenting, lifestyle, business, self-improvement, health/fitness, leadership. Others are irrelevant to our readers.
- Pictures? Yes you are free to include any picture you think suits your content best (the picture must be of good quality with settled usage right).
“What if I don’t have images?”
Then you’ve got no worries. Our editors would handle that for you.
- Topic? Anything educative about personal, group, business and career development.
- The articles must be original. We don’t accept already published articles/headlines.
- We want a communicative kind of writing style. (I.e. You write as if you are having a physical talk with our community)
- Back links shouldn’t be more than two; while one should be a link to an already published article on Perfect Motivations. Save the remaining links for your bio!
- The article must be well written, correct spellings and the right use of figures.
- 800 – 1000 words is OK for our readers. Simplicity is our watchword. Seriously a lengthy and boring post is a “NO” from us!
Now that you’ve gotten an idea of what we want and how we want it to look like, what next? Let’s hear you out!
Send your article in a simple Word Doc with your short bio to Moayanda@perfectmotivations.com.
Kindly note that your email address must have being registered with Gravatar to enable us update your author profile picture.
You should receive a response from one of our editors within 3 – 5 working days whether or not we are going to publish it.
We look forward to learning from you.
Image Credit: Lois Evans