ERP SOFTWARE LEAD GENERATION – EASY WAY TO MEET YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
Meeting Your Business Expectations in Different Ways
If you are in the process of generating leads, it’s crucial to bear in mind that your task should not just be focused on B2B lead generation. You must take into consideration as well the fact that you should deliver what you’ve promised your prospects. The real measure of whether you’ve succeeded in acquiring business leads for the organization. The reason why lots of enterprises are doubtful when they receive unwarranted calls is that there are several telemarketers which say one thing, but in the end, delivers another.
Don’t try to be those companies. The fact is that you must actually try to be above them since your success in lead generation is dependent on it. OpGen Media is a well established B2B Demand Generation & Marketing Operations Partner that helps B2B SaaS & technology companies scale lead generation and grow revenue with their custom approach to demand generation.
Now, how can you meet the expectations of your business prospects?
- Foster a closer relationship with your business affiliates – If there is anything that customers want; it is a relationship that extends beyond the client-vendor set up. They prefer to work with those who are interested in their daily lives. It would also assist you, as an enterprise, since you’d be able to comprehend your clients well, and thus, deliver the most feasible marketing ideas and solutions.
- Communicate regularly, and that includes problems in the operation – Lack of communication is one major factor which can mess up your bond with clients. Whether it is good news or bad news, it is best that you tell your client immediately. This fosters a sense of transparency, not to mention cultivates stronger affinity to you.
- Be of the same mind regarding goals, strategies, and deadlines – When you and your client agree on the same goals, you are making it clear to them what you can and cannot do. This also avoids certain misunderstandings if your prospects receive the outcome of your work. At least you are clear about your methods, and it might actually save you from a lengthy discussion.
- Give your clients good counsel – These days, business is no longer a one-way street. So that your prospects will be confident in your skills, you should prove it to them by providing sound advice, guidance and also suggestions on how to make their business better than ever. Not only will this help you look capable, but it will also help you establish a stronger relationship with your clients.
- Be an active listener – This is an important skill that you must possess. Remember, not all business prospects are the same. Some of them may be poor communicators or they might have difficulty in articulating what they really want. Intuition, plus a very sharp ear, can help compensate for such clients. It could aid you in identifying the major points of their issues as well.
- Be clear about the budget – there are some companies who have hesitations when it comes to the fees charged for the service. But that should not be so. In order for your partnership to succeed, you need to be clear with them regarding the exact charges, as well as the reasons for such prices. If truth be told, your customers would be thankful for that.
These are the absolute means in meeting or fulfilling business expectations.
Step by Step Guide for ERP Software Lead Generation
Most people do not know the existence of ERP software. ERP (or Enterprise Resource Planning software), are computer applications for businesses to integrate internal and external functions for the entirety of their organization. These applications aid them in various departments such as financing, manufacturing, sales and marketing, customer and client relationship, and many others.
Manufacturers, programmers, and resellers of these ERP software brace themselves of the hardships of marketing their computer application. As it is profound that not every business in the world has the knowledge or even requires such software, it can surely give them a run for their money. Other sellers of this software will be competing and vying to generate more software leads than others. As such, companies who market such computer applications need to find a quick way to get ahead of their competitors lest they lose out on the entire race.
First of all, generating software leads requires precision targeting. ERP manufacturers and resellers need to know, first and foremost, the target that will greatly benefit from the acquisition of their software. Without a target, the software company will just randomly contact prospects in the hopes of acquiring a sale out of them. This is neither beneficial nor cost-efficient as it is a great waste of time and money.
Once the target has been sighted, the next step is for the software company to provide their campaign with the right marketing means. Outsourcing to a reputable telemarketing firm is by far the leading option for many. The main reason is that the aid of professional telemarketers is second to none. They know who to talk to and how to pique their interests. As such, they can provide the maximum probabilities for leads to be converted into certified clients for the software company.
Outsourcing to a telemarketing firm is not the last step on our list. Next up is for the software company to work together with the telemarketing firm in perfecting the campaign. It does not mean that the campaign is outsourced the software company will just have to wait for the results. In helping telemarketers, the ERP company should first give the representative’s adequate information about the product. After which, both parties can devise a calling script to attract the attention of prospects. Simply put, these two parties should always work hand in hand to come up with a successful lead generation campaign.
If outsourced to the right group of telemarketers, the software company can expect to get a number of qualified sales lead from their campaign. Manufacturers and resellers of this software now need to consider their options on what they should do next for their company; should they stop generating software leads for the moment or renew their contract with the telemarketing firm? The choice is theirs to make. They can start by closing deals first out of the generated leads or, if their finances call for it, continue on with their outsourced campaign.
However, the right telemarketing firm allows for a greater chance to acquire quality sales leads to the software company’s ERP applications. Owners of companies that market these ERP solutions should pay due diligence in outsourcing their campaign for their own good.
Author: Aayushi Verma