Your Definite Guide To Hemp Pre-Rolls – Organa Hemp USA
CBD pre-rolls are just like regular rolled substances except that, instead, the paper cones are filled with high-CBD hemp instead of tobacco or marijuana. But is there a difference between hemp and marijuana? Yes, there are differences.
By the way, if you read to the end of this piece, you would not only have learned all the major stuff about hemp, CBD, and CBD pre-rolls, you would also find a FREE offer that is yours to claim whenever.
Hemp vs Marijuana
Both terms (hemp and marijuana) are often mistaken for each other or even as one item, and understandably so, since they both come from the same parent: cannabis. What many don’t yet realize is that hemp and marijuana are two different types of cannabis plants.
For context, cannabis is composed of a group of certain naturally occurring compounds known collectively as cannabinoids, numbering more than 60. Each of these compounds has different, though in some cases similar functions.
The primary cannabinoid responsible for intoxication is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Marijuana is the type of cannabis that is high in THC and hence, smoking or consuming marijuana can make you high.
But there is another type of cannabis, which contains only trace amounts of THC, which is hemp. In addition, hemp is the only form of cannabis that is legally consumable nationwide. The 2018 Farm Bill, which has federal jurisdiction, allows the consumption of cannabis and cannabis products as far as the THC content is below 0.3%. And since hemp strains contain less than 0.3% of THC, they cannot make you high.
Rather than THC, the chief compound in hemp is cannabidiol (CBD), which is neither psychoactive nor addictive. Rather, CBD is relaxing and uplifting, and it also has different medicinal benefits, discussed fully below.
Many people are trying to avoid tobacco and marijuana chiefly because the major substances present in them, nicotine and tetrahydrocannabinol respectively, are both intoxicating and could be addictive.
On the contrary, cannabidiol is neither, which makes hemp a safe product for consumption. Therefore, if you relish the smoking experience but without having to lose your mind or the will to stop, hemp is the best alternative for you. Besides, when you smoke hemp, it not only relaxes you but also boosts your overall wellbeing. Now, who wouldn’t want that?
But why would anyone even want to take a shot of hemp?
People consume hemp for different medicinal, therapeutic, and recreational benefits. Here are some of the specific reasons people consume CBD:
- Anxiety relief: Research has shown how CBD may be used to treat people with anxiety disorders, or suffering from by-effects of anxiety such as insomnia, depression, and stress. Apparently, CBD acts on a neurotransmitter in the brain, namely serotonin. Serotonin is responsible for regulating certain psychological functions in the body related to mood, appetite, emotions, sleep, and overall wellbeing.
- Seizure: This is the condition for which the best case has been made for treatment with CBD. CBD can be helpful in reducing the occurrence of seizures. In fact, the only CBD medication currently approved by the FDA is Epidiolex, a drug for treating seizures in patients suffering from epilepsy.
- Addiction: Indeed, CBD can help people addicted to substances such as opioids, cocaine, alcohol, and nicotine. Even marijuana! It does not only help people become less addicted to these substances, but it could also help them manage withdrawal symptoms. So, if perhaps you want to smoke cigarettes or marijuana less, you bet might be to smoke something else: hemp.
- Cancer: CBD has also shown some promise in cancer research. According to the National Cancer Institute, CBD may be helpful in managing certain side effects of cancer and also in conducting cancer therapies.
- Pain: There are multiple studies, plus pieces of anecdotal evidence, suggesting that CBD may be helpful for managing pain, even some forms of chronic pain, as well as pain caused by conditions such as arthritis and sclerosis.
- Heart health: CBD has been linked to improving the wellbeing of the heart by lowering blood pressure. This makes a person less prone to conditions associated with hypertension such as heart disease and stroke. In this way, CBD helps strengthen not just the heart but the entire circulatory system.
- Inflammation: CBD is also considered anti-inflammatory when it acts on the immune system. Inflammation is linked to different conditions including chronic pain, heart disease, cancer, arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease, among others.
- Memory: CBD is also viewed as a memory-enhancement drug and sometimes as a treatment for conditions such as memory loss, Alzheimer’s, and dementia. If marijuana, the other variety of cannabis, impairs the memory, as it does, it would be due to high THC content. CBD has a memory-boosting effect.
Amidst all these, it is important to note that research is ongoing regarding the benefits of CBD. Certainly, there is much more we are yet to know about this substance. And isn’t that exciting? We only expect more people to embrace CBD hemp in the coming years.
Bioavailability and Smoking CBD Pre-rolls
There are many ways to consume hemp apart from smoking, but smoking beats them all. Why? Bioavailability.
Bioavailability is the scientific concept describing the speed at which a substance is absorbed into the bloodstream, as well as how much of the substance is absorbed.
Compared to other administration methods, such as sublingual administration, and topical administration, etc. smoking is the most bioavailable. Why? Because, when you smoke a substance, it is inhaled directly into your lungs from where it goes straight into your bloodstreams.
What this means is that you would feel the effects of consuming CBD faster by smoking a hemp pre-roll, as against other administration methods.
When it comes to pre-rolls, certain smokers may be skeptical. How do I know what’s in my hemp pre-roll? How do I know if it is safe to use? These are questions that may immediately come to your mind but which you don’t need to bother about. Because at Organa Hemp USA, we make our products with considerations of transparency, purity, and safety compliance.
For one, all our products, including our CBD prerolls, are lab-tested by a third-party laboratory, and we have made the lab results publicly available. You get to know what is in the item you are smoking, and in what proportions. Thus we prove to you that we are all about your safety and the utmost quality of experience.
We offer $1 hemp samples to all our new customers who request them; you don’t even have to visit our office. You can get your samples wherever you are in the United States. This does not come with an eventual obligation to purchase, but we are sure that one trial of our premium hemp pre-roll would only leave you wanting more. All you need to do is fill a request form on our website.
Our hemp products, including pre-rolls, are completely organic. In fact, we cultivate our hemp plants using safe, natural methods and avoiding pesticides, additives, and other potentially toxic chemicals. Once ripe for harvests, the buds are completely hand trimmed by experts trained in hemp cultivation and processing. This process preserves the quality of the buds, resulting in top-shelf flowers which are high in CBD, as high as 15 – 25%.
Author: Justus AyandaJustus Ayanda is a public figure, content writer, and SEO consultant. He works at SEOorNothing, one of the World’s leading Link Building & Digital Marketing Agencies…
398 9 3 7